Tuesday 11 May 2010

welcome, i guess

well this is the start of my blog. no one will read this so i wont bother with grammar as it's too tedious for me to bother with on a day to day basis.

TODAY
today shit happened... yeah thats about it, i had a test in maths, it was hard. why did i take maths?
i like the way numbers work. no i dont, why did i type that. im warning myself (as noone else will read this) that anything i write will remain on my blog (bar spelling errors). yeah maths, its boring and i dont really like it but it apparently looks good for my UCAS form. i hope this is true.

THE REST OF MY LIFE BEFORE NOW
other stuff happened, you really wont care that much (by you i mean me) (oh when someone starts reading this please tell me so i dont have to always speak to myself please) lots of brackets hurrrr. sentance structure is needed, this is the first blog, i shall let myself off.

TODAY (AGAIN)
i am listening to some strange music from a band called matmos. i would not recommend this band to people. i think strange and in a slow speaking way. i blame the internet. also today i had rice and chicken for tea, i dont want to tell myself this, but its on the blog so it stays. hopefully more interesting things will happen that i can speak of at a later date. which should be tomorrow. i'm going to go eat a lot of biscuits (i love biscuits) and then i'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment