Thursday 20 May 2010

sorry about the

lack of posts on here over the past week. i've been having a fairly hectic time with tests and as a result my life has been far too boring to blog about. i now have 3 out of 7 tests complete though (hazzah). other things of note that have happened are i bought a new bass, which has yet to be delivered to me (see picture, yes that is indeed the actual sound a bass makes) and my xbox broke for a few days, but everything is in working order now. on tuesday was my first critical thinking test (admittedly it was the second as it was a resit of the ORIGINAL first test) and there was a question on it that stunned near everyone in the room. '"it's really hard to suck on it and it tastes like sugar" evaluate this claim.' what. the. hell? well that supplied at least some amusement in that oh so boring of tests. i shall now let my nerdiness show and question american people on halo 3. they all seem to be around the age of 13. all of them. every single one. now dont get me wrong, this gives me all the noobs to kill i could ever want, but every time i do kill them all i hear is 'warrrrrhhhhhhhgbleeaahhhh'. why would someone make that noise when their game character dies? the mentality of these people is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment