Wednesday 28 July 2010

two blog posts in one

night, my gosh you people are special. the last post i did was over a week ago so here is what has happened since then. my cousin came round to my house for a few days, we watched toy story 3 (which is pretty over rated if i'm honest). then my cousin left and nothing happened for a few more days... then i went to the park yesterday. and now nothing more has happened. you aren't missing out on much i have to say, maybe one day i'll get my face blown off in an explosion and be able to talk about overcoming my horrible disfiguration... maybe (the picture makes me think that it's not the best of ideas). if you have read my earlier posts (if not then read them, it's not like you have anything better to do) then you may like to know what's happening about the assault case (shocked face). well anyway they arrested one guy and then he said it wasn't him, so now i have to go and identify him from a set of pictures, so he is just wasting everyone's time. i'll maybe give you more details about it when i go to the police station for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment